Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
WENT 3 TIMES TO A SKILLED WOMEN WHO GIVES MASSAGES.HERE THE DEAL,WHEN WE START TO BECOME CONFORTABLE TOGETHER,I BEGAN TO CONNECT WITH HER.

SHE GAVE TO ME BOWEL MASSAGE DEEPLY 2 TIMES BUT YESTERDAY IT REALLY KICK IN CREATING SOUNDS AND MOVEMENTS.THE MASSAGE ALMOST FEELS LIKE THE ONE THE DOCTOR DOES IN A HURRY IN THEIR OFFICE WHEN THEY DO BELLY EXAMINATION.

INSTRUCTIONS(YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR OWN BOWEL ANATOMY):
1-LOCATE YOUR CECUM AND START MASSAGING THE AREA DEEPLY WITH THE SIDE OF YOUR THUMBS(OR WITH YOUR PARTNER)TO MAKE THE STOOLS SOFT.
2-MASSAGE FORWARD WITH THE PERISTALTIS WHEN YOU START TO HEAR CECUM MOVEMENT SOUNDS.
3-IF YOU FEEL PAIN,YOU WENT TOO FAR DEEPLY.
4-lIKE THE DOCTORS DO,YOU GO IN AND YOU GO OUT.IT'S NOT A SKIN MASSAGE.HOWEVER SKIN MASSAGE WITH ROTATION CAN ALSO HELP.
5-YOU SHOULD AT LEAST GOING IN/OUT 10 TIMES FOR THE ASCENDING COLON.
6-TAKE THE TURN AND START THE TRANSVERSE COLON THEN STOP AND GO DOWN ON YOUR DESCENDING COLON FOR 20 TIMES AND FINALLY THE SIGMOID.
8-APPARENTLY IN MEN,THE SIGMOID IS AT THE BASE OF THE SEX.tHEN PUSH THIS AREA WITH THE PALM OF YOUR HAND TOWARD THE RECTUM(GOING UP 45DEGREES).>YOU SHOULD PASS TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF GAS IN THE NEXT HOUR

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey Spasman, I am currently taking Massage Classes and I was actually thinking about specializing in digestive massages like reflexology or shiatzu. You should try finding a licensed massage therapist in your area and try one of these modalities. Of course I perform on my own self and it works sometimes. Isn't acupressure or acupuncture really good for the colon also?

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In my experience Acupuncture is not worthed.The therapist may look like that
The massage i had above however was from a skilled general massotherapist.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is a hand made graph who look like your colon for the newbie:

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AHhhhhhhhhh this massage really help C!The massotherapist begin to know Spasman bowel LOL.She push against the accumulate poo releasing the pressure.Now find one skilled massager who know about bowel massage.I'm addict now.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I want reply

·
Registered
9,141 Posts

You know when it kick in when you start to ear sound like pouish-pouish in your cecum Poopea

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Bump
OK I'M ADDING A STRETCHING EXCERCISE.DON'T LET YOUR BODY GET TENSE.ADOPT STRETCHING:ONE OF THE BEST STRETCHING WITH A TOWEL AROUND YOUR FOOT:
START SLOWLY AND YOU WILL GET BENEFIT IMMEDIATLY.I PROMISE

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
UGH! I've just compacted by mistake the massage instructions on post #1 by trying to edit.But i have simplify the instructions.I hope this help to break inner pressure.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i HOPE YOU HAVE LOCATED YOUR DESCENDING COLON.MASSAGE THE HARD POO GOING IN AND OUT.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have had this done but it never worked for me. Probably about 4 or 5 times by my massuce and I guess im so bad that it doesn't work.
WENT 3 TIMES TO A SKILLED WOMEN WHO GIVES MASSAGES.HERE THE DEAL,WHEN WE START TO BECOME CONFORTABLE TOGETHER,I BEGAN TO CONNECT WITH HER.

SHE GAVE TO ME BOWEL MASSAGE DEEPLY 2 TIMES BUT YESTERDAY IT REALLY KICK IN CREATING SOUNDS AND MOVEMENTS.THE MASSAGE ALMOST FEELS LIKE THE ONE THE DOCTOR DOES IN A HURRY IN THEIR OFFICE WHEN THEY DO BELLY EXAMINATION.

INSTRUCTIONS(YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR OWN BOWEL ANATOMY):
1-LOCATE YOUR CECUM AND START MASSAGING THE AREA DEEPLY WITH THE SIDE OF YOUR THUMBS(OR WITH YOUR PARTNER)TO MAKE THE STOOLS SOFT.
2-MASSAGE FORWARD WITH THE PERISTALTIS WHEN YOU START TO HEAR CECUM MOVEMENT SOUNDS.
3-IF YOU FEEL PAIN,YOU WENT TOO FAR DEEPLY.
4-lIKE THE DOCTORS DO,YOU GO IN AND YOU GO OUT.IT'S NOT A SKIN MASSAGE.HOWEVER SKIN MASSAGE WITH ROTATION CAN ALSO HELP.
5-YOU SHOULD AT LEAST GOING IN/OUT 10 TIMES FOR THE ASCENDING COLON.
6-TAKE THE TURN AND START THE TRANSVERSE COLON THEN STOP AND GO DOWN ON YOUR DESCENDING COLON FOR 20 TIMES AND FINALLY THE SIGMOID.
8-APPARENTLY IN MEN,THE SIGMOID IS AT THE BASE OF THE SEX.tHEN PUSH THIS AREA WITH THE PALM OF YOUR HAND TOWARD THE RECTUM(GOING UP 45DEGREES).>YOU SHOULD PASS TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF GAS IN THE NEXT HOUR

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's hard to reproduce,my massuce has magic hand possibly.

·
Community Manager
13,220 Posts
Hi Spasman--cute new avatar !! i just read something on this week's medscape gastro news that reminded me of your thread here--the article's called: Sacral Nerve Pacemaker Relieves Idiopathic Constipation. it certainly sounds encouraging. i only wish there was more info available--when i get more time, i'll try and google it to see if i can find out anything more. this sounds like something i'd like to try!here's the link http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/557078?src=mp

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
What seems to be important for the colon massage,is to push below the navel to expell gas.I do it by resting on my belly with a rolled cloth under my navel.That's the first manip my massuce does.It get rid of the recto-sigmoid pressure.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
OK I WENT BACK TO THE MASSAGE THERAPIST.DON'T WASTE ANY MINUTES,FIND ONE THAT SPECIALIZE IN COLON MASSAGE.IT BEAT ANY OTHER STUFF THAT IS ON THE MARKET.YOU LAY DOWN ON THE TABLE AND YOU LET THE MAGIC HAND WORKING.YOU MAY HAVE TO TRY FEW THERAPIST IN ORDER TO "CONNECT" WITH ONE.Try to go when you are not in pain tho as you will have discomfort on the table.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.