Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say that i'm happy that the heathumidity will not bothered me anyone.Ready?GO!

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now i can enjoy few hours outside without being exhausted by my low bowel heat.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now i can enjoy few hours outside without being exhausted by my low bowel heat.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Are you guys joking? The cold affects me much more than the heat...in fact I seem much more relaxed on hot days. I just dread the thought of winter. For me my whole body is all tensed up including my intestinal track. I can't wait until I can retire and head for Arizona or Southern California so I never have to see snow again. I'll take 90 degrees over 30 anyday.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Are you guys joking? The cold affects me much more than the heat...in fact I seem much more relaxed on hot days. I just dread the thought of winter. For me my whole body is all tensed up including my intestinal track. I can't wait until I can retire and head for Arizona or Southern California so I never have to see snow again. I'll take 90 degrees over 30 anyday.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No.The worst thing is humidity.Not for my old bones LOL,but for my bowel already in fire.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No.The worst thing is humidity.Not for my old bones LOL,but for my bowel already in fire.

G

·
i'm like you bushja! my whole body including intestinal track gets tensed up when its cold. i feel noticeable difference when i'm warm and during warm days. i run the heater in my car till i'm like on fire!! but it helps my gut.hey, why don't you move to california?!!! thats where i live - but its cold here too - northern. southern california is best!what are your other symptoms? do you get trapped gas?

G

·
i'm like you bushja! my whole body including intestinal track gets tensed up when its cold. i feel noticeable difference when i'm warm and during warm days. i run the heater in my car till i'm like on fire!! but it helps my gut.hey, why don't you move to california?!!! thats where i live - but its cold here too - northern. southern california is best!what are your other symptoms? do you get trapped gas?

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i was cold at first then it turn into fire.TCM should have an answer.Joan ah! ah,california cold!

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i was cold at first then it turn into fire.TCM should have an answer.Joan ah! ah,california cold!

·
Registered
661 Posts
joan,I'd love to leave Chicago for the West Coast, but my parents are in their 80s and I really can't leave them alone. I'm not kidding when I say the thought of cold weather is bothering me. I can't even enjoy the fall because I know what's coming. The thought of jackets and hats and gloves...yuck. I freeze so easy. Of course being a man and weighing 145 at 5'10' doesn't help. LOL

·
Registered
661 Posts
joan,I'd love to leave Chicago for the West Coast, but my parents are in their 80s and I really can't leave them alone. I'm not kidding when I say the thought of cold weather is bothering me. I can't even enjoy the fall because I know what's coming. The thought of jackets and hats and gloves...yuck. I freeze so easy. Of course being a man and weighing 145 at 5'10' doesn't help. LOL

G

·
i think in san diego area it stays around 70's fairly consistently.but yeah, i know what you mean ... i'm so sensitized my muscles just pucker at the thought of being cold. and then i get that urinary frequency problem too. yuck.

G

·
i think in san diego area it stays around 70's fairly consistently.but yeah, i know what you mean ... i'm so sensitized my muscles just pucker at the thought of being cold. and then i get that urinary frequency problem too. yuck.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Joan,do you still think about Naltrexone?

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Joan,do you still think about Naltrexone?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.