Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

There is no escape

302 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  TechChick 
Well said invisible friend.The essence of what keeps us coming back and enduring the horrible mental and emotional torture that does indeed run rampant in this place, are indeed the invisible friends who have reached out with a PM or a one liner on board and said the very right one thing that says, don't give up hope, goodness can prevail.I've been sick for a good while.I come here to sort and think and learn.But my big lessons do not come from the lecture.And my best sorting comes from writing.Like many of us here, our body difficulties run rampant in many parts of our bodies.In the reality of the WHOLEISTIC being,it becomes a whole body process from the medical treatment on down to the meandering conversations with those who hurt too and understand.Thank you Pumpkin, for your thoughts and the depth of expressing things I too feel so many times.Hugs,Kamie(the incessant one)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.