Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Dr appt tomorrow. Here's my story. I've had worsening diarrhea for about 6 weeks and have felt on and off bloated. The past week I have a very strong urge to have a bm about every hour. When I do, however, all that comes out of me is clear liquid...no color to it whatsoever. A few times I almost didn't make it to the bathroom. This is embarrassing to discuss but I guess everyone here is used to it! I'm very nervous about what is wrong with me (which I realize will make me worse if it is IBS)! Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dont worry about it just yet. It sounds like it just suddenly came on. I would definitely discuss different possibilities with your doctor. Also, have you recenty changed your diet? Ask your doctor for a stool analysis to test for parasites. He/She will probably not want to do one but its your right to have it done. I would also start taking a flora supplement to replenish the good bacteria in your gut. It can help with diareah alot.

·
Registered
897 Posts
My D was much like yours. For me, it turned out to be anxiety-induced D--nothing that is going to kill me, but now I'm on meds to control the anxiety. That stopped the D.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts