Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
3,094 Posts
Hi Laura!Eef, what a pain! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, I have been trying to look up some info on what you're describing, or see if anyone else has dealt with something similar.I have never experienced anything like this, and it sounds pretty disconcerting.The only thing I was able to come up with is migraines maybe? What you're describing sounds like it could be an "aura", a cluster of symptoms that commonly precedes a migraine headache. I was thinking you should keep a log of when this happens to you, how often, etc. I wonder if it is connected to anything else going on in your body, like hormonal changes during the month, or as an allergic reaction to something you've eaten or experienced. I don't know, there are just so many possibilities!I wish I had a better answer for you, but this really has me stumped! Maybe a symptom log for a few months would be good, and then see your doctor about it?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.