Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!I dont know why this would happen...This morning I woke up about 7am and immediately had to use the bathroom..It was a normal movement and I felt "done"..Then I took a shower and started to get ready for work..I started to feel pressure to go again..which I did which was a full movement, enough I would think to clean me out! (sorry for the details)..Then I did my make up etc and carried on..about 10 minutes later I had the pressure to go AGAIN, which was much different than the other 2 times..It was a very long thin stool, and my stomach was all crampy...So Between 7am & 8am I had 2 normal ones and then the last one..I did not have anything to eat or drink during this time and I wasnt stressing about anything, I was just trying to get ready for work!! Does anyone know what would have caused that? It is so discouraging!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've had the same thing happen, Persian. Even been woken out of sleep to be met with 3 or 4 rounds to the bathroom. At least it sounds like your IBS is somewhat predictable. I never know what to expect. I'll go along for a week thinking I've found what works, and then WHAM-O, it's back with a vengenance
. So, what you're describing sounds pretty "normal" to me

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is now 1:30pm and I am miserable..I have such bad gas I have to keep running to the ladies room...I have not had anything to eat, and have only drank water since this morning...I dont know why I am having such a bad day, I can't believe I have to be here till 8pm!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts