Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im supposed to be out doing stuff its a 4 day weekend for us becuase of sum holiday or sumthing. and we finally got a cold front and its the last day of our 4 day weekend. And my IBS decided to kick in today so i cant even enjoy the cold weather were having. Man i hate IBS i wish i could have like a colon, instestine, and stomach transplant or sumthing. Man with all this technology today u would think they would be able to cure this. well thanks for listening!

·
Registered
109 Posts
sbburg - it is columbus day! i live in the mid west and it isn't celebrated here, so enjoy for me!Sorry about the IBS kicking in, I know how that is. Try to get outside and do something, otherwise you will just get caught in that IBS vicious circle.

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Hi SBBURG.Cure is not yet possible but remission is. I recommend this book as a start...it is very helpful http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/089...6487508-3420903 Professor Brostoff, the author, is a well respected immunologist and this book on food intolerances is very helpful for patients coming to grips with such problems, including IBS. Its $18 on Amazon and well worth it. No I get no commission!MNL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.