Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I simply must share with groups like yours my magic bullet that ended 30 years of IBS suffering! IBS changed my life and forced me to drive camper vans with toilets in the rear as well as deal with diet and travel restrictions that constantly made problems for me healthwise, socially and with family. I had been treating my peripheral neuropathy successfully with non-intoxicating CBD hemp buds, sold legally through the mail in all 50 states, to end my reliance on gabapentin. Then growers came out with a new strain of hemp last year that contains a different THC molecule that is not restricted by our federal law on the intoxicant content of marijuana. The specific federally banned THC molecule is dubbed Delta 9 THC. The new legal version is classified Delta 8 THC by chemists and is legal to sell but will still show up on drug tests. It is a bit less intoxicating but I tried it to see what it would do for my anxiety symptoms and sleep, not to get high although that is soothing and comparable to medical marijuana. I added a bit of Delta 8 hemp to my daily gel capsule of CBD hemp I buy by the ounce and fill myself. Within two months my IBS symptoms were completel gone!! I was able to stop taking a capsule of psyllium fiber with every meal and my movements were 'picture perfect' so I had to admire them. Then I realized I could resume eating raw salad greens and fresh fruit for the first time in 30 years. There IS a magic bullet for chronic IBS caused by stress factors. Don't hesitate to ask me all your questions to assure that I am not a spammer or trying to post for profit. The profit from my experience of perfect digestive health restored is priceless. Google Delta 8 to learn more as well.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nearing the end of this process. Just need to retest sorbitol today. Elimination didn't get me to zero symptoms but to a baseline of 3-4 slightly loose toilet trips per morning. I had full-blown diarrhea in response to mannitol and fructose, so I guess I'll be cutting those out going forward while I work on putting fructans and GOS back into my diet. After lifelong IBS-D I don't think my body is capable of producing a normal poop, but it's an improvement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts