Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6,709 Posts
HiI am in Palm Beach Gardens, having migrated over the years up from key Biscayne to North Miami Beach to Ft. Lauderdale then Lauderhill, then out to Welleby, then up to Boca Raton and then 6 years ago to PBG. Office in WPB.Better talk to me soon before I drift all the way up to Stuart and disappear into some barbecue joint and never come out!Gotta run now but you can write me any time. Let me tell you there are hoards of IBSers down her in SE Florida. I think this is where a migration takes place just like birds.
Maybe its the salt air...or salt water?Anyway I go down your way alot...We work with a lot of doctors in the area as well as with the Dolphins and the Hurricanes.Eat well. Think well. Be well.

· Registered
6,709 Posts
HiI am in Palm Beach Gardens, having migrated over the years up from key Biscayne to North Miami Beach to Ft. Lauderdale then Lauderhill, then out to Welleby, then up to Boca Raton and then 6 years ago to PBG. Office in WPB.Better talk to me soon before I drift all the way up to Stuart and disappear into some barbecue joint and never come out!Gotta run now but you can write me any time. Let me tell you there are hoards of IBSers down her in SE Florida. I think this is where a migration takes place just like birds.
Maybe its the salt air...or salt water?Anyway I go down your way alot...We work with a lot of doctors in the area as well as with the Dolphins and the Hurricanes.Eat well. Think well. Be well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.