Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new member here and a sufferer of IBS myself, although I have the combined IBS. I've been doing a little study on IBS and what is the major cause. I've done a little posting here already about a few suggestions into reducing the number of attacks or the severity of attacks since two years ago I could barely do anything with having constant attacks. Now I rarely have any or they're less severe than they used to be.And incase you're wondering, I've not been taking any miracle cures. I've just been watching what I eat, making note of what foods I'm more likely to react to and consuming them in small quantities to train my body to accept them, avoiding tight clothing (this certainly starts off severe attacks), avoiding carbonated drinks (the gases in these drinks can cause severe abdominal bloating and pain), eating live yoghurts (the probiotics are the opposite to the excess bacteria that causes IBS spasms, making attacks less frequent or less severe), and trying not to stress myself.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.