Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all , hope you are all in good form.. I have had IBS for 9 years now and last year thing started to change for me , i really thought that this IBS had burnt it self out ( as the docs said that it does). Well over this year on and off i have been feelin rough AGAIN but this time with C and not D.. I feel so bloated most of the time i cant breath right , I feel that i was in a betta state when i had D all the time. At least i weren't foggy headed and slugish all the time.... ok rant over with now !!! . cheers H

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Since it came back and is different symptoms you probably need to have it evaluated again. Sometime Gynecological problems have bloating and GI symptoms as a feature, so you should get checked out with the doctors to make sure nothing new is going on.K.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Since it came back and is different symptoms you probably need to have it evaluated again. Sometime Gynecological problems have bloating and GI symptoms as a feature, so you should get checked out with the doctors to make sure nothing new is going on.K.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I think its possible for IBS to "appear" to have gone away, sort of like being in remission. It can wax and wane. I have had periods of where its just "been there" in the background not bothering me to much and that has lasted for years and other times it is very active for days, weeks or months.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I think its possible for IBS to "appear" to have gone away, sort of like being in remission. It can wax and wane. I have had periods of where its just "been there" in the background not bothering me to much and that has lasted for years and other times it is very active for days, weeks or months.

G

·
Quite agree with NancyCat and I think (well mine certainly) flares up particularly when I'm feeling stressed. Had a really good almost symptom free 3/4 months, now waiting for a cervical smear test (just routine I know, but I'm a terrible panicker about things like that) and I'm as bloated as a whale. So yes, I'm sure it could "disappear" for years at a time - well, here's hoping anyway.Sue

G

·
Quite agree with NancyCat and I think (well mine certainly) flares up particularly when I'm feeling stressed. Had a really good almost symptom free 3/4 months, now waiting for a cervical smear test (just routine I know, but I'm a terrible panicker about things like that) and I'm as bloated as a whale. So yes, I'm sure it could "disappear" for years at a time - well, here's hoping anyway.Sue

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.