Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Threelac worked for me. I suffered from constipation, no energy, gas and bloating. I am doing so much better! What I like most about it is the amazing amounts of energy. Before taking Threelac I would go to the gym and want to lay down on the bench and go to sleep. Now I go and I am almost hyperactive. I want to eat iron. It's crazy. My work outs are so good that I have to avoid over exertion. They wear me out to the point where it is hard for me to roll out of the rack in the morning. My skin is smoother. Breath is fresher. No nasty stuff in my mouth in the morning. I have regular bowel movements. It has been the miracle cure for me. No I do not sell it but probably should.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The yeast is added as food for the bacteria. For some of us on here, we are not sure if we have a yeast infection or IBS. Or maybe the yeast is causing IBS symptoms. I thought I had IBS and was trying anything and everything and finally found something that worked. All I know is I had IBS symptoms and now I do not. It's worth a try ain't it? I get mine online. Search threelac and don't pay more than $49.95.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I wasnt criticizing just found it ironic. Just as I found it enlightening to know that anyone with Lymes should never eat anything containing yeast. The bacteria feeds off of it making your symtoms worse.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.