Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi Jamie
I would like to be sunning myself somewhere really. (I am going on holiday on Friday so I will just have to wait). As it is my birthday today I would just rather be anywhere than here (work).

·
Registered
455 Posts
The Beach would be good or just anywhere out of central london
Thankyou for the birthday greetings Jamie. Sadly my staff forgot (save one) and I am a bit short on the goodwill gestures today.....!!! Funny you called me Josephine. I am a Joanne really but my mum tends to call me that as a sort of affectionate nickname type thing!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'd like to be going up to Covent Garden for a mooch as planned, but nope, the one day out of a 1000 that my IBS isn't that bad i get struck down with another UTI! *noooooooooooo**hehe*Oh my.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I would really really really liked to get the job I'm interviewing for today! Its at a clothes shop in the mall. I need it so I can quit my night job
Wish me luck!Hugz,Kestrel

·
Registered
10 Posts
I shall be working all day
Today I shall mostly be...writing articles for our magazine...In the evening I am giving a talk in Edinburgh, then meeting someone about a flat I might move into.Interesting...should I mention to my potential flatmate the amount of toilet time I need
Ahhh the trials of IBS.C

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.