Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I haven't been around in awhile because I was pregnant and just had a baby a month ago. I used Mike's tapes about two years ago. They made such a difference for me and I went off all my meds. When I got pregnant, my symptoms stayed away. But, now that I have had the baby, my symptoms are back--nothing too terrible, but I would love to get back to where I was before. Any tips on how to listen to the tapes again? I really don't have the time to do the whole 100 days over again with a one month old. I would appreciate anything that you could tell me about re-listening to the tapes.Thanks!Kim

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Kim, congradulations on the new baby.
Boy or girl? And good to hear from you.
Yes, the hormones could be stiring things up for you a bit for one. I would listen to side two for a week staright, then pick your favorite side that you think helped you the most before and listen to that for a week. Remember though repitition is part of this so as much as that as you can do that with the little one around now.
Although, certainly understand the demands.I heard some thing you might think funny, can't remember where I heard it. But a guys wife was going to have a new baby and he was asking his friends wife what was the first thing she said to her child when the baby was born, and she said, oh dear I don't remember what the first thing I said to the baby was, but I know what I should have said, Hi my names mom and I will be your waitress for the next 18 years.
let us know in a week though how your doing also. Good to hear from you and again congradulations that's wonderful to hear.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.