Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well to start im 26 years old, military wife which is stressful in itself . I have been to the docters so much lately I have no hope of a answer to my symptoms . URQ burning, stomach pain,nausea,bowel problem got a little better , but still C a little . My main concern lately is the Back pain that has started about a month ago . I was told this could all still be IBS and Anxiety, Along with the URQ pain Gallbladder problem. Well the testing I have done proved it wasn't Gallbladder related at all , 2 ultrasounds and HIDA scan done . So im stuck with IBS and Anxiety . I also have had numerous blood,urine,Xrays done , all normal . I don't know if im asking a question or just needing reassurance on the diagnosis. The back pain seems too much , if anyone has back pain and burning in stomach too i would like to know if it is common . The docters are seeming to be annoyed with me even coming in now , but Im worried it could be something else.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Hi shadowboxer and welcome
Im sorry to hear your having such a rough time.I do get alot of back pain with my ibs, it seems to go from the front of my stomach through to my back.I use my water bottle to ease the pain, and some nights i have had to sleep down stairs in a chair, coz my back hurt to much to sleep in bed.I also think you should find a new doctor, you should never be made to feel that you are annoying them. These are the type of doctors who should not be in practice!I hope you feel better soon

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Hope thank you for the reply . Relieved to know that im not alone in this pain , but sorry that you feel it as well . I don't know if I annoy the docter or the fact I go to military docters who don't like to do a lot of testing for stuff , You have to wait forever to get anything done here . I understand what you mean about the pain going through the stomach to the back , burning feeling to me . It also hurts to stretch it . Hope all is well with you now too .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.