Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes what you are reading is real!!!!!!just may she will bring this all out in the open
I think you will all be very happy to read this note that I received today....=============================================Hello,
My name is Camille Grammer and I want to start out by thanking you all for your wonderful and supportive e-mail. I was diagnosed with IBS about four years ago and I have been suffering for seven. After many tests and Gastroenterologists I still suffer from all of the horrible and very real symptoms of this affliction. I have tried different meds. and even some holistic approaches, but the out come is always the same. I find it very hard sometimes to keep up Kelsey's schedule but I try. Kelsey and I have canceled many dinners because of my condition and any time we do go out I make there is a rest room close by. Thank God, my husband is so supportive and understanding. He has helped me alot. I have spent the last two days reading all the e-mail that I have received and was touched by all of them. Kelsey and I would love to help to get the word out and make the public aware of this condition. I have so much to talk about on this subject but I have to go now. Please write back to us and thank you all so much for taking the time out to write those wonderful words of encouragement and letting me know that I am "normal." http://www.kelseylive.com/ Sincerely,Camille Grammer============================================[This message has been edited by Jeffrey Roberts (edited 10-08-1999).][This message has been edited by charlie (edited 10-12-1999).]

G

·
As we know sometimes it takes a celebrity or relative of a celebrity to get the ball rolloing to find a cure! Maybe they can help.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
That is interesting! It would be great to know her symptoms and history. Does she post here? Can we send something to her?Never mind I am an idiot! I just couldn't access the site lol![This message has been edited by Nicol (edited 10-14-1999).]

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.