Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thank you so much!! That was incredibly sweet of you!!
Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there!! Luv, Christy

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks rockcandi1! That was so thoughtful. I hope everyone has a happy and ibs free Mother's Day.[This message has been edited by Annette (edited 05-05-99).]

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
You are a SWEETIE! I wish all of the other mom's a Happy Mother's Day too! This is the one time of year that I do the "no no" and have Mc Donald's for breakfast!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, Rockcandi - LOVED the bouquet (how'd you know pansies were my favorite?) - and Happy Mother's Day to you, too, MOM!!!Well, we've had the flowers, now for the rest:
Enjoy all!!!Love, Kathy[This message has been edited by heykate (edited 05-06-99).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you rockcandi, Although I don't have the stanama to go looking for a Mothers day pic to put on the board this year ,, due to loosing my mom last May I just couldn't bare to look at all the wonderful stuff I would like to send her.But I would like to wish all the mothers on the board a happy mothers day and want you to know how special you all really are. We sometimes never reolise how special something is until we loose it. Haniel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts