Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you outside the US who want to get products sold in the US but not in your country: www.mothernature.com does ship internationally to just about every country you can think of. The cost of shipping varies depending on the country. I think the charge to Great Britain is about $23.00. mothernature sells just about every product you can think of and they are a secure site, meaning your credit card number is safe with them. I have ordered products from them in the past and they are an excellent company to deal with. They are also having sales and specials like buy one get one free etc. It might be worth your while to check it out.Diggin, they don't sell the exact digestive enzyme as GNC, but they have many to chose from. Maybe you could find one with the same ingredients. ------------------"Remember To Stop and Smell the Roses"Rose (C-type)

G

·
Thanks Rose. I have now found GNC in the UK thanks to CarolW. They do a mail order service. Their telephone number, if anyone in the UK is interested, is 01483 410600They are sending me a list of other GNC's in the countryGood Luck All

1 - 5 of 5 Posts