Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Diggin,I had tried something called Hydrotherapy for overcoming C which had tormented me for years. It is like this as soon as you get up in the morning on empty stomach take six glasses(about 1.5 liters) of cool(not icecold and not carbonated) water.If you feel the water is not pure it is preferable to boil the water the previous night and store it in a steel vessle, copper is better, and have it in the morning. It is definetly difficult to down so much water but it is worth giving it a try as I found lot of improvement. It may also feel nauseating downing so much oof water. One has to do some light exercises to excite the abdomen after drinking the water, may be a light jog will help. Just let us know the results if you happen to try this.Bye.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thank you. I will give it a try this weekend. IT is always difficult to try anything new when you are busy getting a family ready for work and school in the morning!. It will also be difficult to drink so much water in the morning but I will lie back and swallow!Thanks------------------SD

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.