Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Emily,I know you are having your surgery this month, but I forget exactly when. In any case just wanted you to know I will be thinking of you and praying this solves your problem. Please let us know how you do!I am sending good thoughts your way.
------------------"Remember To Stop and Smell the Roses"Rose (C-type)

G

·
Rose thank you for your good thoughts and prayers, We may not have met but I have heard your struggle and I pray that you get well. I am getting off the computer and heading out for the day to visit some friends. I have actually canceled the surgery and will post my entire story soon,but I don't want to jinx myself. As of this week my intestines have been starting to work again. This after four years of complete constipation no matter how much "stuff" I dumped in my body. I took a leap of faith and jumped into my body to dig up some deep emotional issues I've been hiding of worthlessness and repressed anger and turned them over to God. As I have let the emotions come to the surface my intestines have begun to work again. The most advanced tests said sorry colon has to come out, and they were wrong. Have faith anything is possible.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Emily,I just noticed you answered my post. Are you saying you feel fine now??? I am happy for you if that is the case, although I don't know whether I would've cancelled surgery based on one week of feeling good, but I suppose you can always reschedule, if necessary. If God did see fit to "cure" you, all I can say is I am happy, but jealous.
Hope you continue to feel good.------------------"Remember To Stop and Smell the Roses"Rose (C-type)

G

·
Hi Rose, don't be jealous
I didn't mean to imply that God has chosen me cause I'm more important than anyone else who asks for it. I am not 100%, but I can honestly say that never in my life did I believe in God,I hoped there was one, but was never raised with much religion. In fact my father was abusive and my mother was to scared to do anything. I played the people pleaser role and held the anger inside. Now that I am feeling things instead of just thinking them my intestines are working. I can see how the mind and body and spirt are linked and I am learning to let go. I've been saying all along God I don't deserve this life I didn't do anything wrong and look at my family and now I'm sick and they are not. I resented being alive instead of being grateful for my life. I stopped caring about the bad things and focused on the good of recovering with surgery and if it was Gods will then I accepted it and was going to live my life for myself. Then without warning I woke up with functioning intestines, they come and go but I believe with God's help I was able to start to love myself enough to connect my mind to my body. It is a process, and I had to experience for myself what I couldn't see. I guess I should come out of the closet and admit that I've been secretly seeing a homeopathic doc. Shhhhh. don't tell Flux.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Emily,Whatever you are doing, I am so happy you are feeling better, but I am not going to ask you any more questions now. I will be waiting for you to post your entire story, though!
Keep Well,------------------"Remember To Stop and Smell the Roses"Rose (C-type)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.