Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want you all to know that I am not trying to be snobby or anything when I write messages to only one person - I simply have found something that any one individual has said to relate to me & I want to talk about it with that person - anybody is welcome to read the messages to the one person - I'm just not sure yet who everybody is or how many of you do have the same problems as me, that's all. Anyway, I really appreciate the fact that this bulletin board is here - this is wonderful to have others to talk to & hopefully we can all help each other to get better. Thanks all.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Hey, Anxious - a lot of us read everything anyway, and please don't mind if we butt in. Sometimes I just can't help it!!------------------"We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are."-----Oprah WinfreyMissycat

G

·
Dear Anxious, Hi and welcome to the BB. We all kinda tend to read pretty much everything like Missycat said. Sometimes we will make a new post to a specific person and sometimes we will just say what we want to that person as a reply to someone elses post. No one minds. We are all friends here. Also, one of the great things about this board is that you can have your e-mail address shown at the top of your posts. If you don't want your home address, you can always use a hotmail address (they are free).Anyway, what I was getting at, is that if you wanted to say something "privately" to someone and didn't want everyone else on the board to see it, you can always e-mail them. Pretty neat, eh?Well, hope you find lots of help here. I know I did! Hey there Missycat! How are ya doing?
I gotta find me some new gifs
------------------"A merry heart does good, like medicine."

G

·
I gotta find me some new gifs
>>Ok that's it.. am I the only one who still doesn't know how to put pictures in the messages? Could someone please show me how?

·
Registered
286 Posts
hey crapsalot, i mean CraMpsalot. At least you have the smiley face thing down. I do not see anything on my computer at the top of the page labeled faq. I'm running the latest version of windows so I can't believe that I do not have this capability. I feel Smiley face Impaired! Someone help me please? (smile)

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
bloomers22,the faq should be under the Post New Topic. but if you can't find it here's what i know:: ) will give you
: ( will give you
: D will give you
: o will give you
; ) will give you
Ty
crampsalot - there was a post on how to do that - do a search on graphics (I believe is was 13 steps to graphics)[This message has been edited by Ty (edited 04-29-99).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.