Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am plugged up. trying not to use an enema...but getting desperate. I like to GET THIS STUFF OUT OF ME! not leave it in there while I wait for all the natural stuff I doing to finally kick in. But I know that is best for me....to do what it takes to retrain my bowel to move on its own...to stop relying on enemas. I know, I know this is best, but I am becoming impatient. I want instant relief! Instead of instant relief, I will accept what is going on in my body, accept the discomfort, accept the constipation, keep working on the "cure" (eating right), and believe, not give up hope. I will believe that this is going to get better for me. I will believe. I do believe. There is ALWAYS hope. I am not going to give up. Even if it means waiting through a few uncomfortable days....weeks.... I CAN DO THIS!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SUCCESS! iT IS worth the wait guys. It is worth trying to eat right. I gave it some time, and I was able to get that stuff out of me without external measures. THERE IS HOPE, INDEED. i'M Going to keep this program up.

·
Registered
830 Posts
yeah! cordy! you go girl! good for you. see- it can work, it does work! release, go ahead, release .........i am so glad for you this morning (morning my time, in paris) - sure, there are moments when we need to rely on something stronger than time and patience- but for daily habits and daily bms, on a more or less regular basis, nothing works like breathing deep, lots of walking, eating right, lots of water, lots of soluble fiber and.....LETTING GO of all that is negative and blocked in us (anger, resentment, fear) - good for you! g-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts