Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am plugged up. trying not to use an enema...but getting desperate. I like to GET THIS STUFF OUT OF ME! not leave it in there while I wait for all the natural stuff I doing to finally kick in. But I know that is best for me....to do what it takes to retrain my bowel to move on its own...to stop relying on enemas. I know, I know this is best, but I am becoming impatient. I want instant relief! Instead of instant relief, I will accept what is going on in my body, accept the discomfort, accept the constipation, keep working on the "cure" (eating right), and believe, not give up hope. I will believe that this is going to get better for me. I will believe. I do believe. There is ALWAYS hope. I am not going to give up. Even if it means waiting through a few uncomfortable days....weeks.... I CAN DO THIS!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SUCCESS! iT IS worth the wait guys. It is worth trying to eat right. I gave it some time, and I was able to get that stuff out of me without external measures. THERE IS HOPE, INDEED. i'M Going to keep this program up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.