Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi JudyI saw your post on the Who has Constipation Topic. Your name rang a bell. Aren't you the same Judy who was having luck with Experience, as I was last summer? Are you still taking it? I haven't seen you post since last summer, have I? Anyway, just wanted to say "hi" and see how you are doing.------------------"Remember To Stop and Smell the Roses"Rose (C-type)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Wow, you do have a good memory! And yes, I am the one who started on "Experience" last year.I'm doing pretty good and thanks for asking. I don't check in as often as I use to because I've been so busy. But I have been checking in more frequently lately to check out the status of the zelnorm situation. Like the rest of you on this board, I was FURIOUS and MAJOR disappointed about the FDA declining to approve it. I could go on and on with that subject.As far as how my "C" is doing....it's still there. Right now, I am taking 2 Experience capsules, 2 tsp. Perdiem, and 1 or 2 magnesium pills every night before I go to bed. I usually (but not always) "go" every morning but some days are better than others, i.e., the incomplete evacuation feeling. However, the bloat is ALWAYS there, especially as the day gets longer, the bloat gets bigger, if you know what I mean.If we don't get approval for zelnorm from the FDA soon, making a trip to Mexico is sure sounding tempting. I've been trying to figure out what I could sell so that I could finance the trip
. Unfortunately, I don't have a farm.Take care, and thanks again for asking how I'm doing.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Wow, you do have a good memory! And yes, I am the one who started on "Experience" last year.I'm doing pretty good and thanks for asking. I don't check in as often as I use to because I've been so busy. But I have been checking in more frequently lately to check out the status of the zelnorm situation. Like the rest of you on this board, I was FURIOUS and MAJOR disappointed about the FDA declining to approve it. I could go on and on with that subject.As far as how my "C" is doing....it's still there. Right now, I am taking 2 Experience capsules, 2 tsp. Perdiem, and 1 or 2 magnesium pills every night before I go to bed. I usually (but not always) "go" every morning but some days are better than others, i.e., the incomplete evacuation feeling. However, the bloat is ALWAYS there, especially as the day gets longer, the bloat gets bigger, if you know what I mean.If we don't get approval for zelnorm from the FDA soon, making a trip to Mexico is sure sounding tempting. I've been trying to figure out what I could sell so that I could finance the trip
. Unfortunately, I don't have a farm.Take care, and thanks again for asking how I'm doing.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Judy, A friend of mine just found a fare from New York to California for $299 on the Internet. I don't know what's available for Mexico from where you're located, but it might not be as much as you thought. Also, so people fly into San Diego and then rent a car and go over to Tijuana.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Judy, A friend of mine just found a fare from New York to California for $299 on the Internet. I don't know what's available for Mexico from where you're located, but it might not be as much as you thought. Also, so people fly into San Diego and then rent a car and go over to Tijuana.

·
Registered
86 Posts
GailSusan, thanks for the information. Believe me, I live in Florida and I am watching the airfare specials very closely right now. I'm also waiting to see what the results are for the ones that have obtained zelmac from Mexico. I know that you did very, very well with it. By the way, what are you going to do as far as going to Mexico? Are you still trying to get compassionate use for it here in the U.S.?

·
Registered
86 Posts
GailSusan, thanks for the information. Believe me, I live in Florida and I am watching the airfare specials very closely right now. I'm also waiting to see what the results are for the ones that have obtained zelmac from Mexico. I know that you did very, very well with it. By the way, what are you going to do as far as going to Mexico? Are you still trying to get compassionate use for it here in the U.S.?

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Judy, glad you answered my post, and good to hear you are doing OK. You are taking almost exactly what I am taking. I take 1 teaspoon of yellow Perdiem and 1 teaspoon of brown Perdiem every night with one or two magnesium citrate tablets. I still take the Experience also, but I take 1 or 2 capsules every afternoon around 2:00, depending on how good the Perdiem/magnesium worked from the night before.
I find taking them in the afternoon usually produces a BM after dinner. But I still have the B L O A T, no matter what I do, and of course that never-ending incomplete evacuation. I was so hoping the Zelmac would have helped in both those areas.
Take Care.------------------"Remember To Stop and Smell the Roses"Rose (C-type)

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Judy, glad you answered my post, and good to hear you are doing OK. You are taking almost exactly what I am taking. I take 1 teaspoon of yellow Perdiem and 1 teaspoon of brown Perdiem every night with one or two magnesium citrate tablets. I still take the Experience also, but I take 1 or 2 capsules every afternoon around 2:00, depending on how good the Perdiem/magnesium worked from the night before.
I find taking them in the afternoon usually produces a BM after dinner. But I still have the B L O A T, no matter what I do, and of course that never-ending incomplete evacuation. I was so hoping the Zelmac would have helped in both those areas.
Take Care.------------------"Remember To Stop and Smell the Roses"Rose (C-type)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.