Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi LALAS,Thanks for your input on my Zoloft problem. how is the Serzone working for you now? By the way, are you a "D" or "C"? I am most often a "C". By any chance do you know if Serzone causes constipation? I also become nauseous after I eat a bigger meal. The Zoloft sort of was helping that, do you know if Sezone would do the same?Thanks for your time,Shelley

G

·
Shelley,I have been on the Serzone for over amonth now. For the past two weeks, I have been on 200 mg's a day. It is hard to know is antidepressants are working because you don't know how you are 'supposed' to feel. People think it is a 'happy' pill, but I think it just makes you feel NORMAL. I am feeling much less obsessive and anxious for the past few weeks. At first while taking it, I felt sleepy, but I think lately, I have had more energy than ever. I took it mostly for general anxiety which ahas subsided A LOT! I am mostly C which alternates with D. The main prob with that is that I never know when D is going to hit, so I am anxious a lot cuz I feel gurgley all the time. Never know when I will need the bathroom. It has not really done much for my IBS. At first I thought maybe it was helping, but you know how IBS is, one week good, three weeks bad. . . . .I have had good results so far with the Serzone. I will warn you, it is really expensive. and my inusrance has not been covering it. I took paxil for four years, and it works very well for anxiety, depression, etc. It kills your libido which I couldnt take being that I am 23. I still havent got it back, and I have been off paxil for six months. Who knows, good luck,LALAS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.