Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Sorry with the holidays I haven't been on the computer much. Today is the first I noticed your post. I believe it is common to have this problem For one thing if you read about endometriosis, one of the symptoms is bowel problems. So if you have any other symptoms or questions in that reguard, I would ask your doc. I haven't used anything but librax in the past and now levbid. If I feel a flare coming I take them for a few days. I also use equalactin(see my post under caltrate) during those times. I also then take fiber pills. I do have low throid and am on synthroid. Thyroid problems can mess up your period too. There is alot of interconnected body functions with this female thing. . .probably only causes more questions than answers. I'm happy to discuss the what if's and what abouts with anyone.My gyn. acknowledges that my problem is definitely female related and if they did a laproscope and found an endometrial problem the chances of that fixing my ibs would be minimal, so I haven't done that procedure. She just states that my intestines just don't like my hormones much.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.