Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vicky,Regarding my Dissertation. I am finalising my list and finalising my questionnaire to send off very soon. I apologise it has taken along time I have been ill. I have lost your email address to send it to. If you would rather not disclose it to everyone you can pm me or email me at lewisboy40###hotmail.com.To all others who have said they would be as kind to do my dissertation I promise i will send the questionnaire very soon. I apologise i have been ill.Much thanksJamie

·
Registered
881 Posts
i'm ok. i think the tummy pain i get all day every day is starting to dull a little. it's not as crippling as it used to be. thanks to the medication! i hope it continues to dull and vanish!how are you? stressed about the dissertation? i just handed my proposal in. it was all a bit of a mess. it was so confusing because its so hard trying to write down and explain where you want the research to go when really, you don't know until you start doing it!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am so far behind to get stressed to be honest. Its quite laughable. I just read your email and replied to it. I have done a bit of work on the criminal justice system as work as a researcher in the sociology department.MA bored at the moment.i just handed in my last pieces of coursework for my masters and just have this dissertation to do. I was supposed to send the questionnaires off in January (lol). But I work for the department as well as being ill has made everything quite hard.But am bored at mo want some fun!!Illness not so bad today certainly not as bad as I was last month.Where r u from?Jx

·
Registered
881 Posts
i'm originally from oxforshire but am at university in birmingham. i'm doing the LL B Law degree which i really like, but since being unwell, everything has become a bit of a chore and i always get lazy around exam time. take today for example, i fell asleep at half 2 pm!

·
Registered
881 Posts
oi this is my thread sparkle!! hahahahaha!!! only joking!!is ur name vicky or victoria? i was named and christened vicky. hate ppl assuming my name is Victoria when it isnt! sorry if ive just dont the exact thing i hate!i emailed you a little while ago too...

·
Registered
272 Posts
ello Vicky
Yeah, my 'real' name is Victoria but no one ever calls me that unless i'm really in trouble *hehe*It's nice to see there's quite a few of us UK people popping up on the IBS board at last!I'm 20 and have had IBS for a zillion years...well, since my early teens anyway, so i guess i'm an old hand at this pooping malarky *ugh*hope you're okay x be good to hear from you xbyeee

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.