Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damon,I read your post under the News/Abstract section regarding Public Citizen and Zelmac. I tried to e-mail you, but my mail could not be delivered. I know you used to post under the name, Damon and your posts have always touched my heart, because I can "feel" the pain and frustration in your writing, but this last post brought tears to my eyes. I just wanted to tell you that I think you should send your post via e-mail to Public Citizen and ask them to back-off with regard to the Zelmac. I don't think anybody could put into words the pain and frustration of living with IBS-C any better than you did. You haven't posted in such a long time, I thought maybe you were feeling better, and I am so sorry to hear that you are not. In closing, I just want to say that you should not beat your self up about things you have no control over. You did not ask for this condition. None of us did. The fact that you only hold down a part-time job, is better than having no job at all. Try to start being proud of the things you CAN do, despite having this disorder, and most important, please remember you are not alone. So many of us have the same symptoms and we are always here for you, if you need to vent. I hope today finds you feeling better. And again, please consider sending your post to Public Citizen. It would be a great service to all of us who have been waiting patiently for Zelmac.Peace to you too,Rose------------------"Remember To Stop and Smell the Roses"Rose (C-type)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.