Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have problems with tofu????I have noticed it really bloating me. I could be wrong--it might be something else. I eat it because i am lactose intolerant. I am a C type as wellMatt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, yeah! It gives me terrible gas. I decided maybe it was because it was made with dried bean curd.

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
Hi Matt and Odeal:I have problems with it when I first start adding it to my diet. I get very gassy. However, if I eat a little each day, or several times a week, my body adjusts to it and the gassiness goes away. I don't know if it would work that way for everyone, though.JeanG------------------Member of "The Advance Guard for the Ozone Rangers".May the "farce" be with you. JeanG

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I just say no to tofu. There was a recent study that related earlier and more advanced mental decline in people who ate tofu than those who didn't. The more you ate, the worse the brain cell loss became in older years. Glad I have never willingly eaten it.Maggie

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Hey, for once something that tastes bad is actually bad for you! Now if they'd only discover that cake is a health food....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts