Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think about this? Those of us with IBS-D could become profesional (as opposed to amateur) toilet testers. We could get jobs with toilet manufacturing companies and test things like comfort for long periods of time, height, bowl capacity, water height and temperature (nobody likes getting splashed) and flushing speed (you never know you might have to go again before the bowl fills up). Just a thought.
JMC

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Better yet, we could design our own toilet to accomodate our biggest problems. I always wished there were toilets with a soft, reclining back rest on which one could lie and maybe even doze off.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Did ya'll see the Tool Time where Tim made the "Mens Fantasy Bathroom"? It had a reclining toilet, fridge for beer, TV for football, magazine rack for well umm girlie mags, and the 1000WATT mirror lights for popping pimples it was hilarious.....My Capt at the fire station took a pic of a firetruck with the door open and put a toilet where the seat should of been

·
Registered
79 Posts
Although not a D, I think that is a terrific idea, and who knows you may get your home outfitted with the newest of the new, just to be a beta tester!! While you are at it, would you please tell them to overturn the regs that have given us those lousy water saving toilets?????Give me an (old style) 5-6 gallon tank, or a good gravity fed one to get the job done!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts