Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, now don't anybody laugh at me. This is the totally grossest question yet. I should get an award for this one. For the last couple of days I have filled the toliet up above the water line with poop. I mean soft but formed long stools, must be 5 foot (well, you get the picture). I mean I look at go geez, did all that come out of me! (LOL). I know I've been feeling uncomfortable and nauseous but really, this is too much. Does anybody else do this? Oh, and the smell, ugh. Like something dead crawled out. Phew!! I did this at work in the restroom and thank heavens no one else was in there, I would have absolutely have died, right on the spot.....

·
Registered
156 Posts
Genny thats sounds awful!!! i dont have this i am afraid so can't help but you have my sympathies!!------------------DommieDo

·
Registered
156 Posts
Genny thats sounds awful!!! i dont have this i am afraid so can't help but you have my sympathies!!------------------DommieDo

·
Registered
108 Posts
Funny you should mention this. In one phase of my symptoms I have lengthy soft stools. Not properly formed as one would hope for. I do not get rid of it all at one time but instead may have three of these in one day. This happens after several days of passing just mucous and debri. I am aware of the fact that I have an elongated colon and figure that must have something to do with it but somehow that doesn't explain it right.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Funny you should mention this. In one phase of my symptoms I have lengthy soft stools. Not properly formed as one would hope for. I do not get rid of it all at one time but instead may have three of these in one day. This happens after several days of passing just mucous and debri. I am aware of the fact that I have an elongated colon and figure that must have something to do with it but somehow that doesn't explain it right.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I have this if I eat very fatty meat: hamburger once did it. Totally normal/soft poop, but masses and masses of it in one long trail!! It took ages to finish but I felt great afterwards. Have you eaten a lot of fat or fatty meat recently?------------------susanIBS D/C type & M.E/CFS

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I have this if I eat very fatty meat: hamburger once did it. Totally normal/soft poop, but masses and masses of it in one long trail!! It took ages to finish but I felt great afterwards. Have you eaten a lot of fat or fatty meat recently?------------------susanIBS D/C type & M.E/CFS

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do low to no fat, no carbonated, fried, greasy, etc. cause I don't have gallbladder. really restricted.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do low to no fat, no carbonated, fried, greasy, etc. cause I don't have gallbladder. really restricted.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Just look on the brighter side. If you are not suffering with D, or sitting there waiting for a BM with C...be happy that you have a long, formed, healthy 5 footer. (;Make sure you have the plunger nearby. Believe me I feel your pain. I have the biggest fear of clogging the toilet with one of these monsters when it happens to me.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Just look on the brighter side. If you are not suffering with D, or sitting there waiting for a BM with C...be happy that you have a long, formed, healthy 5 footer. (;Make sure you have the plunger nearby. Believe me I feel your pain. I have the biggest fear of clogging the toilet with one of these monsters when it happens to me.

G

·
A new world record!
Seriously, though, my younger brother told me he had this about 10 years ago. I have it occasionally, too.

G

·
A new world record!
Seriously, though, my younger brother told me he had this about 10 years ago. I have it occasionally, too.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey, ya'll, remember I'm from Fort Worth, Texas, and we do things in Texas in a big way remember (hehhehhe)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey, ya'll, remember I'm from Fort Worth, Texas, and we do things in Texas in a big way remember (hehhehhe)

G

·
I'm sorry Genny, I don't suffer from this myself, and you have my sympathies, but I have to say when I was reading your post it did make me LOL!!

G

·
I'm sorry Genny, I don't suffer from this myself, and you have my sympathies, but I have to say when I was reading your post it did make me LOL!!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Don't know if I've hit the above-the-water-mark line, but yeah, I've done this before. Usually happens after I've gone once or twice, but not much happened... then the third time I get the urgency feeling I've REALLY got to go. Then this happens. If I weigh myself afterward, I can be up to 5 lbs. lighter... and my stomach gets SOOOOO flat!The stinkiness factor isn't there, but yeah, I know what you mean. I've had this before. And afterward, I usually feel kind achy or nauseous for a couple of hours... and then fine.Regards, Lilymaid

·
Registered
611 Posts
Don't know if I've hit the above-the-water-mark line, but yeah, I've done this before. Usually happens after I've gone once or twice, but not much happened... then the third time I get the urgency feeling I've REALLY got to go. Then this happens. If I weigh myself afterward, I can be up to 5 lbs. lighter... and my stomach gets SOOOOO flat!The stinkiness factor isn't there, but yeah, I know what you mean. I've had this before. And afterward, I usually feel kind achy or nauseous for a couple of hours... and then fine.Regards, Lilymaid

·
Registered
450 Posts
Genny-Aye Aye Aye! First I laughed - then I felt your pain - I think Women have a bug about pooping at work as it is and then to have that happen. I have sat there and held it until the place was cleared - talk about a feat!Have you ever been tested for celiac disease? Sometimes people think it is IBS and it is celiac - my guess was the opposite

1 - 20 of 33 Posts