Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
611 Posts
Don't know if I've hit the above-the-water-mark line, but yeah, I've done this before. Usually happens after I've gone once or twice, but not much happened... then the third time I get the urgency feeling I've REALLY got to go. Then this happens. If I weigh myself afterward, I can be up to 5 lbs. lighter... and my stomach gets SOOOOO flat!The stinkiness factor isn't there, but yeah, I know what you mean. I've had this before. And afterward, I usually feel kind achy or nauseous for a couple of hours... and then fine.Regards, Lilymaid

· Registered
611 Posts
Don't know if I've hit the above-the-water-mark line, but yeah, I've done this before. Usually happens after I've gone once or twice, but not much happened... then the third time I get the urgency feeling I've REALLY got to go. Then this happens. If I weigh myself afterward, I can be up to 5 lbs. lighter... and my stomach gets SOOOOO flat!The stinkiness factor isn't there, but yeah, I know what you mean. I've had this before. And afterward, I usually feel kind achy or nauseous for a couple of hours... and then fine.Regards, Lilymaid

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.