Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could be a long journey - 5 children and IT or rather 2 adults, 3 kids and the hound trekking down the lovely, traffic-free M6 NOT - still should be a nice breakette so see ya all Tuesday.Sue

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a giggle - safely back now - beautiful "choccy" box cottage from outside - but inside - like summat from a 1970's horror movie - "****" brown bathroom suite - with matching "turd" from previous occupants - tasteful carpet up the side of the bath, birds of prey tile pattern, vomit green carpet with *** burns all over the place, so dark and dingey couldn't see much (prob just as well!!!) kids convinced it was haunted, as was the puppy who kept pacing and howling, itching like bejaysus after a night in sweaty nylon sheets - GET the piccie.An absolute hovel but the weather was glorious and we haunted a fabbo pub for most of the time - lying in the sun, reading Ian Rankin novels, totally p*ssed on cider - not a bad way to celebrate 18 years of married life (as of today). Sorry, not going all gruesome and lovey dovey - but not a bad innings I suppose.Nice to be back everyone - and hope all bowels behaving!!Sue

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
hey sue glad to see you back.glad you had a good time, was laughing at the cottage, ohmigod was boris karloff there? oh no i forgot my x is in the staes just now (look out for a adolph ### lookalike if you live in charlotte) I remember once me and adolph and my 2 girls went to switzerland, anyway after driving for ages i said to him im starving (no surprises there eh!
anyways to cut a long story short we saw a wee cottage in the distance and thought it was a cafe, as there was a lot of cars parked, we waltzed in, sat down and were getting some strange looks, we had only walked into someones house (i swear to the almighty one above) we had went into the dining room and there were a few wee tables with fancy table covers on.To get to the point a great big fat mama shouted at us to get out, she was going nuts shouting rouse rouse rouse.she looked like the hunchback of notre dame.. anyway we were still laughing at the incident quite a few years later..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.