Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta run for now But I came across this as I was discussing this with a doc the other day and found the abstract, so I put it on the ARTICLES Board. It's an interesting etiologic viewpoint that some immunologists and others espouse. It's really interesting to look into especially for patients who suddenly acquire symptom- sets later in life which reflect intolerance to various things (foods, chemicals, stress, etc) after seemingly being fine with their digestion, skeletomuscular, and neuro function then end up with such syndrome-onsets like Fibro/IBS complex or migraines, and other symptom-sets as adults.Anyway, I just have the abstract and did not have time to get the whole paper yet. But there is material out there on the subject and I thought it might be intriguing to some folks. http://www.ibsgroup.org/ubb/Forum10/HTML/000078.html CU Later...gotta do some workMNL

G

·
Hi Mike, thanks for the info. I often wonder about this issue because my FM/CFS seemed to have kicked in after some major medical trauma in my life. I was awake in the OR when the MD and anesthesiologist discussed whether I could tolerate this or that drug and how or where to inject it while I was hemorrhaging in the uterus. DeeDee

1 - 2 of 2 Posts