Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow, it must be amazing to feel better. I'm very happy for you
smile.png
!!!!!

I can totally relate to your story. When I was doing my undergrad, I used to strave myself just so that I would not get sick and miss class. Later on after eating I would end up getting sick anyways but at least I was home by then. I loss a lot of weight and went to the bathroom everyday for six months about 8 times and each time I was in there for about 45 minutes to an hour. I have been battling with this condition since 1999. I also get very depressed and frustrated as I don't know what to do. I have tried different medications but the side effects at times are worst than the condition. It all started at the age of 20 and I will be 41 in a matter of two months. I have two daughters and they have seen me passed out in the bathroom because the pain is so bad that I completely loose control of my body. I wish we could all find a cure for all of these GI issues. Your story has really inspired me because I might also be able to find something that can help me. Please keep posting if you find new remedies. Is good to know that I am not alone in this.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts