Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone out there tried Tranxene for the anxiety symptoms that goes with IBS ? If so I'd like to hear from you and know how it did and any side effects you may have encountered. Thanks !!!!!!

G

·
I was on tranxene for about a year for my stomach cramps. I was never sure it ever helped, and moved on. The valium derived drugs make it hard for me to breathe in my motorcycle helmet in cold damp weather, as well. So that was still another reason for me not to take it.

G

·
I was on tranxene for about a year for my stomach cramps. I was never sure it ever helped, and moved on. The valium derived drugs make it hard for me to breathe in my motorcycle helmet in cold damp weather, as well. So that was still another reason for me not to take it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I was on Tranzene for almost 3 years - took it for head tremors - got better so quit taking them. Anyway - they made me feel really good but after 2-3 years I got immune to them but they were better than Xanax or anything else for me.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I was on Tranzene for almost 3 years - took it for head tremors - got better so quit taking them. Anyway - they made me feel really good but after 2-3 years I got immune to them but they were better than Xanax or anything else for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.