Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Well i tried that pill that promises to cure your IBS. In reality, you cant really believe that anything is a total cure. However i have IBS-C w/ terrible bloating so i was desperate enough to try it, but seriously i wasnt expecting much. It takes about 2 weeks to start working and the first week you get frustrated b/c all symptoms are worse. Ive been taking it for 4 weeks now and i would reccomend it. I have regular BM now! (that began almost instantly) which is great! the bloating is still around, however it is barely as severe..meaning i dont feel like my tummy is going to rip open which is also good news!I even started wearing jeans more often, opposed to sweats everyday! there are still days better than others, like for example for women your symptoms will probably act up still before and during your period..it probably works different for each person, but its worth a shot because its only like 9 bucks in the states. I live in canada and u havta order it from the net, but still its only 16 bucks. anyway just thought id let you guys know

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
DA-IBS or Da for gas?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it supposed to be for everything. gas bloating constipation urgency and diarhhea. it is an IBS pill/enzyme or something.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts