Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
The traditional way to take triphala is the powder mixed with hot water. Dr. Weil advises to use the caps. I have just started taking the caps (I read that the powder tastes horrible).loon

·
Registered
303 Posts
The traditional way to take triphala is the powder mixed with hot water. Dr. Weil advises to use the caps. I have just started taking the caps (I read that the powder tastes horrible).loon

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks both for the reply, I am going to go pick some caps up this weekend and see how they work, loon you should keep me updates on how it works for you. Are you planning on taking an other supplements. I think i am going to take magnesium and vitamin C, along with the regular digestive enzymes. I am thinking about milk thysle caps for better liver function but i don't want to go overboard with all these supplements.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks both for the reply, I am going to go pick some caps up this weekend and see how they work, loon you should keep me updates on how it works for you. Are you planning on taking an other supplements. I think i am going to take magnesium and vitamin C, along with the regular digestive enzymes. I am thinking about milk thysle caps for better liver function but i don't want to go overboard with all these supplements.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.