Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and looked through the old Zelnorm posts and didn't find anything on side effects and/or vertigo/hallucinations... I experienced what I can only describe as mild hallucinations and moderate to severe dizziness last Friday/Saturday... and swear I was seeing things, too (purple ribbions flying in the trees...)I am NOT KIDDING and am VERY serious. I don't know what was going on! Could it be the Zelnorm?Anyone have any ideas????

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
For how long have you been taking it and did you recently start a new bottle? It's not impossible for a medication to be a bad batch.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I did drugs when I was younger and get that "flash-back" when I take certain drugs, like Bentyl. I assume that it's because the Bentyl has something in it that was in the drugs that I did when I was younger. Or something like it. That's just my own screwed up view of it. Flux is right, try a new bottle. The pharmacy that you got it from will probably work with you if you explain it to them.~mote

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.