Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm like that sometimes too! I sometimes think I would be happy if I never had to eat again! Have you noticed if certain foods cause more pain than others, or just eating in general? Have you tried eating more frequent, smaller meals? I have also found that peppermint or camomile tea after meals can be soothing. I suppose trying to relax while you're eating may be helpful too. But it is a drag when food can seem to "assault" one's digestive system so
It seems like dealing with IBS is just an ongoing process - full of trial and error and the discipline to stick with what works -(that's a hard one for me). Hope you can figure things out! cheers!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I completely understand what you're going thru. Sometimes it I end up having to run to the bathroom in less time than that even. It's definitely quite frustrating when it happens.Sometimes I can be still eating & my stomach will start rumbling & I'll be saying to my husband out loud "Oh no!!!" & than have to do the 100 yard dash for the bathroom. I tell you the sounds get so loud it could be completely embarrassing in public becuase it sounds just like the guy who took a laxative unknowingly on that movie American Pie & the diahrrea can be so awful.Rachael

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The sickness can be so bad that I literally have to put my hand over my mouth to stop it and cry. I am getting tired of it to be honest. And it's no fun when I finally do feel the hunger pains and it's a true sick feeling of hunger and not the least bit normal. How do ya'll deal with this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.