Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to say thank you to everyone who turned up for the UK Chat. A special thanks to Eric, for giving up his free time to look after us all.Thanks Eric
Thanks everyone
Clair

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
No thank you Clair, I think this is a big help to our UK friends, such as yourself and thanks go to you for setting it up.
------------------Moderator of the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Anxiety and Hypnotherapy forum.I work with Mike building his websites. www.ibsaudioprogram and www.healthyaudio.com I also work with Mike in IBS clinical trials using Mikes tapes at an IBS research facility.My own website on IBS is www.ibshealth.com Please visit for accurate information on IBS.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
No thank you Clair, I think this is a big help to our UK friends, such as yourself and thanks go to you for setting it up.
------------------Moderator of the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Anxiety and Hypnotherapy forum.I work with Mike building his websites. www.ibsaudioprogram and www.healthyaudio.com I also work with Mike in IBS clinical trials using Mikes tapes at an IBS research facility.My own website on IBS is www.ibshealth.com Please visit for accurate information on IBS.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Oh but we were Jeff. Maybe a time - difference problem? Sorry you weren't there.Clair, you beat me to it (you're up earlier than me obviously!) as I was going to post a thanks as well.It was lovely to see a full chat room
Hope to do it again next Sunday. Nice talking to y'allsusan

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Oh but we were Jeff. Maybe a time - difference problem? Sorry you weren't there.Clair, you beat me to it (you're up earlier than me obviously!) as I was going to post a thanks as well.It was lovely to see a full chat room
Hope to do it again next Sunday. Nice talking to y'allsusan

·
Banned
7,295 Posts
Well that's odd that I didn't run into you all. I think the time was 2:50pm EST.Just to confirm - which chat room were you meeting in?Here or at Yahoo?Jeff

·
Banned
7,295 Posts
Well that's odd that I didn't run into you all. I think the time was 2:50pm EST.Just to confirm - which chat room were you meeting in?Here or at Yahoo?Jeff

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JeffIt was the IBS chatroom - click on chat and login with your bulletin board user name.How strange! I think there were problems last night, I got kicked out and locked out of the chatroom at one stage and couldn't get back in for 10 minutes.Never mind, perhaps if you can spare the time you can pop in to us next chat next sunday same time.Clair

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JeffIt was the IBS chatroom - click on chat and login with your bulletin board user name.How strange! I think there were problems last night, I got kicked out and locked out of the chatroom at one stage and couldn't get back in for 10 minutes.Never mind, perhaps if you can spare the time you can pop in to us next chat next sunday same time.Clair

·
Banned
7,295 Posts
I just took a look at the logs and noticed that I connected at 2:54pm EST and you connected at 2:56pm EST. Missed you by 2 minutes which is confusing. It seems that all the UK people connected after 3pm EST. I thought the time difference was 6 hours. Is it 5 hours in the summer and 6 hours in the winter?Okay, next week at 3:00pm EST I guess?Jeff[This message has been edited by Jeffrey Roberts (edited 09-03-2001).]

·
Banned
7,295 Posts
I just took a look at the logs and noticed that I connected at 2:54pm EST and you connected at 2:56pm EST. Missed you by 2 minutes which is confusing. It seems that all the UK people connected after 3pm EST. I thought the time difference was 6 hours. Is it 5 hours in the summer and 6 hours in the winter?Okay, next week at 3:00pm EST I guess?Jeff[This message has been edited by Jeffrey Roberts (edited 09-03-2001).]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts