Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick reminder that the UK IBS Chat is scheduled for 8-9pm tomorrow evening if any of you UK IBS'ers would like to pop along!Hopefully see you there!Clair

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sob! stood up! sob! only two people turned up - but we had a nice chat anyway.
I'm away for two weeks on holiday now - so could anyone else volunteer to keep the chat going in my absence! I'm not sure if there are any internet cafes in Crete.ThanksClair

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sob! stood up! sob! only two people turned up - but we had a nice chat anyway.
I'm away for two weeks on holiday now - so could anyone else volunteer to keep the chat going in my absence! I'm not sure if there are any internet cafes in Crete.ThanksClair

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Clair, I am sorry I missed it too. On the Sundays I am around I will try to make it in there.
------------------Moderator of the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Anxiety and Hypnotherapy forum.I work with Mike building his websites. www.ibsaudioprogram and www.healthyaudio.com I also work with Mike in IBS clinical trials using Mikes tapes at an IBS research facility.My own website on IBS is www.ibshealth.com Please visit for accurate information on IBS.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Clair, I am sorry I missed it too. On the Sundays I am around I will try to make it in there.
------------------Moderator of the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Anxiety and Hypnotherapy forum.I work with Mike building his websites. www.ibsaudioprogram and www.healthyaudio.com I also work with Mike in IBS clinical trials using Mikes tapes at an IBS research facility.My own website on IBS is www.ibshealth.com Please visit for accurate information on IBS.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Claire,Sorry I couldn't make it. My parents are staying with me for a few days. My dad is Irish and from Tipperary so we were out celebrating Tipperarys win in the hurling final last night.I'll keep the chats going while you are away. Have a great holiday!Up Tipperary!
Linda

·
Registered
217 Posts
Claire,Sorry I couldn't make it. My parents are staying with me for a few days. My dad is Irish and from Tipperary so we were out celebrating Tipperarys win in the hurling final last night.I'll keep the chats going while you are away. Have a great holiday!Up Tipperary!
Linda

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry everyoneI could not get a link thru on my internet link last night - tried 3 times between 8 and 9pm but no luck. I will try for next week though.Anyone got any good tips for changing ISPs?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry everyoneI could not get a link thru on my internet link last night - tried 3 times between 8 and 9pm but no luck. I will try for next week though.Anyone got any good tips for changing ISPs?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Sundays between 8-9 pm are not a good time for me to join in, nights and weekends are when everyone in our household wants to go on-line or work on the computer, but I will try to join in when I can.Patzy, which provider do you have? We're with btinternet/anytime and the connection is usually good.Fay

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.