Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was diagnosed with IBS 5 months ago, a month after all the symptoms started. I have all the classic symptoms, trapped wind(Bloated feeling) increased flatulance, loose stools, general upset gut! However i can handle all that, but 1 thing i dont understand is the pain i get just under my ribcage(usually left side, but have felt it on right and middle). This pain ONLY comes when im running, it basically feels like a stich, but i cant run it off & it is constant excruciting pain & gets worse the more i try & battle through it infact it works up to my chest!) This happens everytime i run! It was worse when this all started 5 months ago but has calmed down a bit. I was prescribed spasmanol & tried probiotics from my own research which seems to have helped more than the spasmonal. BUT the pain still comes when i run! Anyone heard of or had anything similar??? Any thoughts?? Any other drugs worth trying, just seen another doc today who has prescribed Colfac. I ve also tried pepermint oils aswell without much luck.cheers,Ka

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.