Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, well before I got a chance to go to my dr. appointment I had to go to the ER tuesday night around 11pm stated having pain in back and left side, come to find out I have another kidney stone size 3mm, it should pass with out problem (this is second one in 1 1/2 years)They gave me so much pain medicine in my IV Im still lightheaded! My IBS/D has been under control some what with my diet and no caffien now. I still feel fatigue alot! So I went to my dr. wed she changed my acid relex medicine to Protonix 40mg, and also put me back on bentyl, for cramps 20mg once a day. I have lost 12pds, still watching what I eat and now have to find out whats causing the kidney stones? The dr. didnt seem to be worried about that? She said she wants to do some more tests if the bentyl, doesn't seem to help. Test I hate them I'm so tired of all the test I'm only 33 and have been though alot. But I never give up! Well if anyone has anything you think can help me out let me know, God bless u all, Thanks, MJ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts