Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my Disneyland trip went well. Besides getting sick in Disneyland from the heat that is! LOL I can't win. But I didn't have any problems with my IBS, even with it being my time of the month. I was so happy about that!!
I made sure I had my caltrate and Immodium at hand the whole trip! And I didn't eat on the drive down and back, probably just to make me relax. And heck I even ate out and did great.So looks like for now I've got this under control. I can even get away with only 2 caltrate a day now, but I still take three most of the time. I really do owe so much to all of you. I would be stuck in my house all day and night if it wasn't for all of you! Thank you soooo much! ~Jennifer

G

·
Hi Homebound(no more)
Welcome back from vacation. When I read your post I felt so great just knowing that someone with ibs just went out and had a great time.It's good to know first hand that ibs and our gut don't rule our lives all of the time ,isn't it? This time I'll sign my name...INSPIRED

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Three cheers for homebound no-more!!!! Glad to hear you got to enyoy your trip. May you have many more. Maybe you could get a commercial deal from the makers of Caltrate Plus and film it at Disney World,(expenses paid of course)! ------------------

·
Registered
456 Posts
You have been on my mind Homebound been looking for a post from you...Alright keep on going and enjoying your life and your family don't ever let IBS get the best of you again------------------��-whereever you go there you are

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!
It does feel great because I was so afraid to even go to the store no less go for a 6 hour drive with bathrooms just here and there! Now when I go out I just tell myself, "this is nothing compared to that trip, so if I could get through that I can get through this!" Just hope this lasts eh? LOL I know I'll have my ups and downs but it does feel great to have more ups I'll tell ya! LOLOh and moldie that sure sounds like a great idea!! LOL I'll have no problem telling my troubles on a Caltrate commercial if they pay for that trip! LOL
~Jen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.