Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with my neighbour who distributes to pharmacies. He says he hasn't heard anything, but the most likely reason we're not seeing it here in Canada is because of slow sales. Being that the US has a much greater population may explain why it's still available there. Any ways, he is going to the wholesaler tomorrow and will ask what's going on. He doesn't know of any supplement that has the same make-up as Caltrate Plus. Also, on the box sold in Canada, the name "Boron" does not appear. Does it go by any other name? That is probably not the reason then. I still hope to hear from the national distributor!Oh by the way, I had a really hard time getting on the BB Sunday night. Did anyone else?Take Care

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Yeah Casey - thats what all the pharmacists told me too! Oh dear... doesn't look too hopeful does it? Let us know when you find out more.I didn't get time today to phone that 1-800# - will try tomorrow. Was a very hectic day for me today. Wasn't it nice out though? Started out not so good and then got lovely.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Anxious,I posted on exfiles thread...Keep cdns... about what my neighbour finally found out. Just to add to that, I hope with the major production problems, they just don't decide to discontinue it all together. Still keep up hope!Have a nice dayTake Care

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.