Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went to Long Beach CA.To see Dr.Snapes and got some good news and some bad news.The bad news is I was not only diagnosed with I.B.S I also have Nonulcer Dyspepsia and Gerd.In a worse case scenario my stomach could stop working all together.After hearing that I didn't think there could be any good news but there was. It turns out they are doing a study in the same hospital and in my condition i was a top canadate for it.I have to go back Aug 21 and have a series of test done it will last three days but when its over I'll get to be one of the first to use Zelnorm.I'll be able to start taking it immediatly following the test. The only bad thing is we live about two hundred miles from Long Beach and will have to stay at a guest resident building associated with the hospital. The charge is $45 a day so it's not too bad. The only bad thing is I have to go back again in two weeks but after that it will only be once a month. At least I'm going forward and I found a doctor who is listening to me. So I will keep you all updated on how Zelnorm is working with me.Marvin

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.