Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
argh sorry if tmi but i feel the stool in my rectum but no urge to go and when i have the urge to go very little comes out. last week and a bit of this week i was perfectly normal, normal urges, normal bm an then bam yesterday and today im back down in the slumps. then like a few weeks ago the same thing happened. i was good for a week and then out of no where i seemed to stop needing to go...and back to going then back to not going. does this happen to anybody else?

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know exactly how you feel sugarloaf... i went from a top student to nearly failing because i'm obsessing over my bm and what not. even if i feel better im waiting for the moment my bowels spazz. its horrible.do you guys feel like your anus or whatever wont open when you strain? all i feel is flesh kind of like turning inside out? when i get C. sorry for tmi, just trying to figure this god forsaken thing out.this morning i had oatmeal and had a bm it was decent i suppose, later got pebbles then some short ones. a big part of me really hopes i dont have ibs since they never ran any tests on me or anything, they just told me i have ibs. i plan on getting tests done over the summer, but i guess it probably is ibs and all those different stools are a result of my stomach spazzing argh.

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes i do feel that often, like a premature urge to use the bathroom. after i eat i feel like i have to #### even though a pellet comes out. it drives me insane. im sure it drives everybody else insane too argh.

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
after one week of okay, it's spazzing again. wow this totally blows. im never ok for more than a week before it relapses and then it takes a while to okay again and then back. so frustrating ugh.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.