Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.I have a sore pain from time to time under my left rib and am suffering from "D" and mild reflux. No vommiting but feel weak and dizzy. A typical day goes something like this:-Get up pass urine , then need a bowel movement that is usually loose like paste but sometimes diarrhea.About half an hour later feel weak and dizzy , which can last most of the day mostly until teatime when I begin to feel better. Sometimes I have to go to the toilet once more which is mostly loose.Also have a feeling of hot urine and the ***** gland seems generally poorly ,off colour etc.I have had :-Six blood testsAbdo CT scanGastrocopyBarium enemaBarium follow throughChest X ray2 Abdo ultrasound scansPelvic X rayAll during the last 4 months and all were normal NAD. Question is , whats wrong with me and where do I go from here ?Please any shared experiences or ideas would be appreciated.Thanks Guys.Andy.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.