Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i've got a question. some of you may have read my urinary problem thread in young adult issues, well i went ot the urologist and he said it was my diet.. that i needed to like add 6 times more fiber then i was gettin(which is very minmal.) and that i needed to... Go more, because i have a movement every 3-4 days, and he said i should be having ATLEAST one a day. and that the urinary tract and the digestive system are very closely tied together. because they found no blood, or infection in my urine. but he found a high ketone level, and he said that's why my urethra was burning. and why i have a bad taste in the back of my mouth. my blood results also came back negetive for diabetis and hyperthyroidism from my GP doctor, so it seems the rest of my issues are anxiety related.. does anyone have any opinions on this? about the diet problem. i admit i'm not a healthy eater. but i'm 18 years old. =( isn't this the age where we can eat what ever we want and such? anyways any comments appricated.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
I think that the urinary tract and the digestive system are very closely tied together too.I would like to find the problems.Fibers?I guess you have to eat gentle fibers.Also,Detrol may help i think,can you ask your doc about it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.